Sunday 30 July 2017

Blank

This blog post is going to be quite different from my normal recipe posts etc so sorry if you don't like it.
I don't even know what this blog post is going to end up as!
I spent all week thinking about what to do a blog post on for today but nothing felt right. I had so many different ideas and so many ideas written down in a notebook but I couldn't decide.
I'm having 'blogger's block' as my sister, Ailbhe, told me!


I know it sounds silly me saying "Oh I don't have a blog post for today" since you're reading this post that I published today but let me explain!
I only want to post content that I'm completely 100% happy with.
I don't want to post a recipe just for the sake of it.
I don't like the idea of me publishing something that I'm not genuinely interested in or excited about.
Every blog post that I've typed and published so far I've been ridiculously excited about sharing and I couldn't wait for people to read them.
This week was different.
I had too many thoughts but also not enough thoughts.
If that makes any sense.




This is gonna sound so stupid but I guess this week reminded me that life isn't amazing all the time.
Sometimes it's just average.
And that's okay too.
You don't have to be happy all the time, you don't have to try and inspire people all the time, you don't have to try and make everyone happy.
It's okay to feel low, and sad, and bored, and uninspired some of the time.


I'm so sorry if this blog post has gotten a bit depressing ahaha I promise I'm not trying to make anyone sad!
I guess I'm just trying to say that in life you have to embrace every emotion, don't try and ignore the 'unpleasant' ones!
Life is fecking brilliant 99% of the time and we're all so lucky to be living and breathing and laughing and eating and enjoying the adventure, but it's okay if life is being that 1% not-so-brilliant at the moment for you.
If you currently feel like you're living in this 1% of no-so-brilliant life then please take extra special care of yourself.
You'll be flying high in the sky again soon, I promise.
Never give up, that's the most important thing.
Life is truly beautiful and we should all be so thankful for every second we have on this planet!
Sending you crazy big and cosy and warm self-love vibes.
Big love,
Darragh
(P.S I should have a 'normal' blog post or something like that next week!)
(UPDATE: I typed this blog post on Thursday of last week and then over the weekend I went to Dublin and ate loads of amazing food so I have such a good blog post coming soon all about that omg!)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Plant Powered Human | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig