Wednesday 13 December 2017

Cooking Vibes 3.0


You can tell when I'm cooking in the kitchen because I always have music playing.
I just think it's such an important part of the whole process, like it's no fun when the kitchen is quiet and boring!
This might sound a bit odd but if I'm in a café/restaurant/wherever and they're not playing music or else they're playing silly music (i.e playing music just for the sake of playing music, basically they don't give a shite about what they're playing!) then it'll put me in a bad mood like no joke it annoys me so much ahaha!
But then if I'm in a café/restaurant/wherever and they're playing good tunes that help create the overall vibe of the place then it'll put me in such a good mood omg I love it!
So basically I think the world needs more music, more of the time!


Here are some more tunes that I'd be rockin' out to in the kitchen and I hope they help get the cooking vibes flowing!
You can read 'Cooking Vibes 1.0' by clicking here!
You can read 'Cooking Vibes 2.0' by clicking here!

///

Here's the playlist I made, happy cooking!

Check it out on Spotify by clicking here!
(It's called 'Cooking Vibes 3.0')

  • Later On - Little Hours
  • High For This - The Weekend
  • Plot Twist - Sigrid
  • Start Over - Imagine Dragons
  • Believe - Mumford & Sons
  • Hide Away - Daya
  • Stranger Things - Kygo and OneRepublic
  • Tell Me You Love Me - Demi Lovato
  • Decline - RAYE feat. Mr. Eazi
  • Work - Rihanna feat. Drake
  • Young, Dumb & Broke - Khalid
  • Best Fake Smile - James Bay
  • Never Give Up On Me - Misterwives
  • Heartline - Craig David
  • Strangers - Sigrid
  • Celestial Levels - Machinedrum
  • Fire - Jack Garratt
  • All The Others - The Coronas
  • Stargazing - Kygo and Justin Jesso
  • Love Me Harder - Ariana Grande feat. The Weekend
  • Thunder - Imagine Dragons
  • Games - Demi Lovato
  • Glue - Somewhere Else feat. RAYE
  • Anywhere - Rita Ora
  • Nightcrawling - Saint Raymond
  • Real Feel - The Coronas
  • Boa Me - Fuse ODG feat. Ed Sheeran and Mugeez
  • Signs - Drake
  • Learn To Let Go - Kesha
  • I Can't Make You Love Me/Nick Of Time - Bon Iver
  • Don't Kill My Vibe (Jack Garratt Remix) - Sigrid
  • Whatever It Takes (Jorgen Odegard Remix) - Imagine Dragons
  • Call It What You Want - Taylor Swift
  • What Do You Know - Soulé
  • Gut Feeling - The Coronas
  • I Feel It Coming - The Weekend
  • How Could I Love You? - Little Hours
  • Here We Are Again - Ella Grace
  • Bloom - The Paper Kites
  • We Are Fire - Saint Raymond
  • Glue - Fickle Friends
  • If You Ever Want To Be In Love - James Bay
  • ILY2 - Charli XCX
  • Who We Are - The Coronas
  • I Miss You - Clean Bandit feat. Julia Michaels
  • Silence - Marshmello feat. Khalid
  • Dirty Sexy Money - David Guetta and Afrojack, feat. Charli XCX and French Montana
  • Sorry Not Sorry - Demi Lovato
  • How Long - Charlie Puth
  • Hold Back The River - James Bay

You can find all of the 'Cooking Vibes' playlists by clicking here!
I hope you like this playlist! Let me know what you think over on Instagram or you can send me an email to plantpoweredhuman@gmail.com!
Good vibes,
Darragh
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Plant Powered Human | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig