Sunday 15 July 2018

Cooking Vibes 6.0


Howya!
This is going to sound pure cheesy but music has such an important place in my life and I actually don't know where I'd be without it.
Whenever I'm cooking in the kitchen I always have music on, I feel that it really sets the tone for whatever I'm making. And of course having a good playlist on in the background makes washing up so much more enjoyable!

///

Click here to find all the Cooking Vibes playlists.

///

Click here to listen to Cooking Vibes 6.0 on Spotify.

  • I'll Be There - Jess Glynne
  • Trigger - Anne-Marie
  • Girls - Rita Ora feat. Cardi B, Bebe Rexha, and Charli XCX
  • Just For Tonight - James Bay
  • Particular Taste - Shawn Mendes
  • Enemies - Lauv
  • Connection - OneRepublic
  • Breathing Fire - Anne-Marie
  • All Or Nothing - Naughty Boy feat. RAY BLK and Wyclef Jean
  • Magnets - Disclosure feat. Lorde
  • Slide - Calvin Harris feat. Frank Ocean and Migos
  • Crew - RAYE feat. Kojo Funds and RAY BLK
  • Dancing - Saint Raymond
  • Don't Let Me Be Yours (Black Chiney Remix) - Zara Larsson
  • Just My Type - The Vamps
  • Pink Lemonade - James Bay
  • Too Good - Drake feat. Rihanna
  • Body - Loud Luxury feat. Brando
  • Así Así - Solomon Ray
  • All For You - Years & Years
  • Used To Love You - Anne-Marie
  • Slower - RAYE feat. Avelino
  • Where Were You In The Morning? - Shawn Mendes
  • Carried Away - Saint Raymond
  • Trouble - Dan Caplen feat. Ms Banks
  • Bad Love - Sean Paul feat. Ellie Goulding
  • Man Down - Shakka feat. AlunaGeorge
  • Me And My Friends - James Vincent McMorrow
  • No Vacancy - OneRepublic
  • Been Lying - Rita Ora
  • When We Were Young - Picture This
  • Let Me Live - Rudimental & Major Lazer feat. Anne-Marie & Mr. Eazi
  • Back To You - Selena Gomez
  • Nervous - Shawn Mendes
  • Girls Like You - Maroon 5 feat. Cardi B
  • In My Head - James Bay
  • Youth - Shawn Mendes feat. Khalid
  • Bad Girlfriend - Anne-Marie
  • Start Again - OneRepublic feat. Logic
  • I Like It - Cardi B feat. Bad Bunny and J Balvin
  • Flat Champagne - Dan Caplen feat. RAY BLK
  • Born To Be Yours - Kygo and Imagine Dragons
  • Growing Pains - Alessia Cara
  • Rise - Jonas Blue feat. Jack & Jack
  • Can I Get Your Number - Anne-Marie
  • Lift Me Up (Michael Brun Remix) - OneRepublic
  • If You're Over Me - Years & Years
  • Ring Ring - Jax Jones feat. Mabel & Rich The Kid
  • Bed - Nicki Minaj feat. Ariana Grande
  • Schedules - Sigrid
///

I hope you like this playlist and definitely let me know if you have any song/album suggestions, I love finding new music!
Thank you so much for reading.
Good vibes,
Darragh
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Plant Powered Human | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig