Sunday 16 September 2018

Cooking Vibes 7.0

Yo yo yo yo.
It's my dream to have my own café, but over the past few weeks I've realised there are other things that I'd love to do with my life too. This list that I have in my head includes becoming and chocolatier and a radio DJ.
I've always known that I love music and all-things-music-related, but I'm only after just really understanding how much I love sharing music with other people. I suppose that's why I make these playlists. I started making them just because I was like "These are classss songs" but now I love sharing these songs because of how they can make people feel.
I think that music, like food, has the power to bring people together and it makes people feel good.
So the combination of good food and good music is kinda a match made in heaven, I suppose.
 
So yeah, I'll stop blabbing on now.
Oh, I've also got some groovy plans for some future Cooking Vibes playlists, so stay tuned for that!
Hope you enjoy!

///

Click here to find all the Cooking Vibes playlists.

///

Click here to listen to Cooking Vibes 7.0 on Spotify.

  • You Say - Sarah Close
  • Complicated - Mura Masa feat. Nao
  • Barcelona - Max George
  • Still Want UUU - Zak Abel
  • One More Night - Saint Raymond
  • Never Fall In Love - Jack Antonoff feat. MO
  • no tears left to cry - Ariana Grande
  • My My My! - Troye Sivan
  • Can't Move On - Wild Youth
  • 2002 (Jay Pryor Remix) - Anne-Marie
  • Talk Later - The Vamps
  • Know No Better - Major Lazer feat. Travis Scott, Camila Cabello, and Quavo
  • First Time - M22 feat. Medina
  • Your Song (Cheat Codes Remix) - Rita Ora
  • Cool - Felix Jaehn feat. Marc E. Bassy and Gucci Mane
  • My Love - Wale feat. Major Lazer, WizKid, and Dua Lipa
  • Bloom - Troye Sivan
  • Love Song - Zak Abel
  • Real Friends - Camila Cabello feat. Swae Lee
  • All I Am - Jess Glynne
  • Automatic - True Tides
  • Fuh You - Paul McCartney
  • God is a woman - Ariana Grande
  • Strawberries & Cigarettes - Troye Sivan
  • For You - The Vamps
  • Alarm (John Hill X STINT Remix) - Anne-Marie
  • Dance To This - Troye Sivan feat. Ariana Grande
  • Colour - MNEK feat. Hailee Steinfeld
  • Only You - Cheat Codes & Little Mix
  • Radar - Noah Slee
  • Beautiful Life - Zak Abel
  • Gone - JR JR
  • Shed a Tear - Kodaline
  • breathin - Ariana Grande
  • Alone Together - All Tvvins feat. James Vincent McMorrow
  • Ultimatum - Disclosure feat. Fatoumata Diawara
  • We Don't Care - Sigala & The Vamps
  • Don't Leave Me Alone - David Guetta feat. Anne-Marie
  • the light is coming - Ariana Grande feat. Nicki Minaj
  • Keeping A Secret - Bleachers
  • One Day - Logic feat. Ryan Tedder
  • You Deserve Better - James Arthur
  • High Hopes - Panic! At The Disco
  • R.E.M - Ariana Grande
  • Happy Now - Zedd & Elley Duhé
  • No Brainer - DJ Khaled, Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper, and Quavo
  • Remember I Told You - Nick Jonas feat. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
  • Awakening - Zak Abel
  • Rock Bottom - Hailee Steinfeld feat. DNCE
  • Right Now - Nick Jonas & Robin Schulz

///

There we go! I hope you like this playlist as much as I do!
I don't want to give away too much but I'm very excited about the next few Cooking Vibes playlists that I've got on the way. I've been working on them for a while, so I can't wait to share them with you!
Thank you so much for reading (& listening) to this post!
See ya next week, pal.
Groovy good vibes,
Darragh
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Plant Powered Human | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig