Sunday 21 April 2019

Cooking Vibes 10.0

Hello hello sorry for the random timing of posting this blog post, I'm literally just finished typing it and I just wanted to put it out into the world asap haha. Not gonna lie, this is one of my favourite playlists ever, I'm such a fan of every song like yes honey we havin a party like.
At this stage I need to change the name from Cooking Vibes to like Running Vibes or Tidying Up Vibes or something like that hahahahaha, but yeah please enjoy this playlist however you like.

I dunno why but this playlist in particular has reminded me why I make Cooking Vibes, like obvs to share funky music, but also to inspire people to get into the kitchen and get cooking. I really think that cooking yourself a meal from scratch is such a powerful act of self love, it shows yourself that you're able to set aside a certain amount of time to cook / bake something that'll nourish you and make you feel good, and I just think that's so class.

Musically speaking, this playlist was just gonna be Beyoncé's new album cuz I mean she's an absolute legend. The whole album, brass, vocals, arrangements, etc are all just stunning, like she's on a whole other level. So yes, listen to her album if you haven't already.
Sigrid's debut album is gorgeous, there are a few tunes in this playlist, along with Ariana Grande (I can't believe Dangerous Woman hasn't made it on a Cooking Vibes playlist yet!), Maggie Rogers is amazing as per usual, and of course my bae Ellie is back with Sixteen, an absolute bop.
Other faves include Ryan Mack, Wild Youth, Grace Carter, and Izzy Bizu.

///

Click here to listen to Cooking Vibes 10.0 on Spotify.

///

I hope you like this playlist as much as I do, sending you loadsa love and I hope you ate a bucket load of chocolate today.
Big love,
Darragh
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Plant Powered Human | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig