Sunday 7 October 2018

(Little Things)

Howya.
This blog post was kinda swirling about in my brain so I said I'd type it out in technological form and get it out of my brain.
This post is more of a reminder to myself than an actual 'How To' post or whatever, but if it helps anyone then I'm happy out.
 
Life feels like it goes really fast.
It does.
But it doesn't.
Sometimes your brain feels like it's full of zig-zag lines.
Sometimes you feel as if everyone is looking at you.
Sometimes it's hard to motivate yourself.
What helps me when life feels a bit too intense is to think of the little things in life.
Things like
waking up in a cosy bed in the morning
toast
good coffee
saying "hello" to people
smiling
listening to the radio
walking in the rain
feeling classsss when you're wearing clothes that make you feel good
reading a good book
helping someone
hot beverages
running
laughing
dancing
sitting down after a long day and eating a nice dinner
candles
water
not having to rush anywhere
trees
good music
hugs
pizza
movies
lovely people
and loads more things.
I don't want to sound really morbid but like none of us know how much longer we have on this earth.
So like why do we allow ourselves to get caught up in all the unimportant stuff that we don't care about.
Stop assuming everything is negative, the world is actually class.
Focus on the little things in your life that bring you joy and happiness and make you wanna singggggggg.
If you like talking to people, talk to more people!
If you like eating curry, eat more curries!
If you like drawing, draw more!
Life is far too precious to waste it by doing things you don't enjoy.
After all, isn't life made up of loads of little things?
Embrace every moment.
Be present.
Be kind.
Be yourself.
Enjoy all the little things in life and it'll make a massive difference to your own life.
 Sorry if this post is a bit cringey but I just needed to remind myself that life's too short to be stressin over silly things.
Live your life.
Do what you wanna do.
Eat as much chocolate as you want to eat.
Hug as many people as you want to hug.

Thank you for reading this random collection of thoughts from my brain, I genuinely can't thank you enough for putting up with my nonsense.
Biggest love,
Darragh
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Plant Powered Human | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig