Sunday 14 October 2018

Cooking Vibes PRIDE. Edition

Hello how're you hope life is good.
I know I only recently posted Cooking Vibes 7.0 and I'm currently working on Cooking Vibes 8.0, but I really wanted to post this blog post and playlist because it means a lot to me.
This playlist features only artists who identify as LGBT+ or whatever you'd like to call it.
I'm bisexual and personally I don't like labels as I feel they're quite restrictive and dividing (but that's a story for another day) but with this playlist I really want to highlight how normal and not-so-different we all are, and that music is one thing that brings us all together, no matter who we are.
I also think it's ridiculously important to have some positive and inspiring role models in your life. Personally, I wouldn't be who I am today without Jess Glynne, Anne-Marie, and Rita Ora.
They're all so comfortable with their sexuality and that really helped me accept myself and love myself.
I guess I made this playlist just to highlight that just because you're bi or gay or straight or whatever, you don't have to feel as if you have to stick to a certain 'stereotype' and always be 'girly'/'tough'/whatever.
Do whatever you want.
Be yourself.
Love is love.

Anyway, here's the playlist, I hope you like it and it makes you feel groovy.

///

Click here to find all the Cooking Vibes playlists.

///

Click here to listen to Cooking Vibes PRIDE. Edition on Spotify.

  • Ain't Got Far To Go - Jess Glynne
  • All For You - Years & Years
  • Ciao Adios - Anne-Marie
  • Let You Love Me - Rita Ora
  • Money On My Mind - Sam Smith
  • Nights - Frank Ocean
  • Tell Me You Love Me - Demi Lovato
  • Plum - Troye Sivan
  • Shine - Years & Years
  • Tongue - MNEK
  • I'll Be There - Jess Glynne
  • Can I Get Your Number - Anne-Marie
  • Like I Can - Sam Smith
  • I Like It - Cardi B feat. Bad Bunny & J Balvin
  • Así Así - Solomon Ray
  • Cool Girl - Tove Lo
  • Cool - Felix Jaehn feat. Marc E. Bassy & Gucci Mane
  • Bloom - Troye Sivan
  • Sorry Not Sorry - Demi Lovato
  • Girls - Rita Ora feat. Cardi B, Bebe Rexha, & Charli XCX

 ///

There are so many things that I want to add to this blog post, but I guess the main message of them all is to love everyone and love yourself.
We only got dis one life so live it as your true self, be honest, be vulnerable, be open to change, be open to acceptance, and love love love.
The world needs more good food, more good playlists, and more love.
(There won't be a new blog post for a few weeks, I'm taking a step back from blogging and Instagram for a bit just to be more present with myself and just to live more in the moment and to stop overthinking everything and then getting anxious about it all. I have some veryyyyy cool blog posts planned though so I'll see ya in a few weeks!)
If you need to contact me over the next few weeks just give me a shout to my email (plantpoweredhuman@gmail.com) and I'll get back to ya!
Big big big big big love,
Darragh
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Plant Powered Human | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig