Sunday 4 November 2018

Cooking Vibes 8.0

Yo yo yo yo.
How're you? Hope life is good.
Thank you so much for putting up with my lack-of-scheduled-blog-posts, I've finally decided on my last few blog posts for the year!
So this is gonna be my last Cooking Vibes of 2018, and then I've got 2 more blog posts on the way, one at the start of December and the other one at the end of December.
I know it's probably annoying that I'm not posting weekly blog posts for the rest of year, but I'm a firm believer in quality over quantity, and trust me when I say these coming blog posts are grooooovy.
Also, if you're wondering why I decided for one of my last blog posts of the year to be a Cooking Vibes playlist, I don't know if I've said it already on my blog but 8 is my lucky number / a number that keeps on popping up in my life, so I said it'd be nice to finish my playlists with no.8.0.
I'm on the hunt for a good pair of headphones so if anyone has any recommendations then please let me know!
I've been listening to all of the songs in this playlist literally like all the time whenever I'm walking to and from college so I'm actually delighted that I have them all in 1 place ahaha instead of having to find them all individually on my phone.
There are a few absolute tuuuunes in this playlist, and of course I've started the playlist with queen Ellie Goulding, she's back, she's snatched my wig, and I'm buzzing for her new album oh the excitement.
So yeah, I hope you enjoy.

///

Click here to find all the Cooking Vibes playlists.

///

Click here to listen to Cooking Vibes 8.0 on Spotify.

  • Close To Me - Ellie Goulding with Diplo feat. Swae Lee
  • TOOTIMETOOTIMETOOTIME - The 1975
  • Sofa - Ryan Mack
  • 123 - Jess Glynne
  • Choices - Chasing Abbey
  • Intimate - Yungen feat. Craig David
  • Love No More - Loud Luxury X Anders
  • New York Raining - Charles Hamilton feat. Rita Ora
  • Empress - RAY BLK
  • Thursday - Jess Glynne
  • Trust My Lonely - Alessia Cara
  • Happier - Marshmello & Bastille
  • goodnight n go - Ariana Grande
  • Seventeen - Troye Sivan
  • Work The Middle - Alex Aiono
  • TiO - ZAYN
  • Escape - Holmsey feat. Rory McKenna
  • You Come First - Zak Abel feat. Saweetie
  • Ruin My Life - Zara Larsson
  • Sucker Punch - Sigrid
  • Million Reasons - Jess Glynne
  • Let You Love Me - Rita Ora
  • Superhero - Lauv
  • Baby Boy - BeyoncĂ© feat. Sean Paul
  • Talk Too Much - COIN
  • One Shot - Mabel
  • Plum - Troye Sivan
  • Lose My Cool - Amber Mark
  • My Own - Kwabs
  • QUEENS - The Blaze
  • She Knows How To Love Me - David Guetta feat. Jess Glynne and Stefflon Don
  • No Drama - James Hype & Craig David
  • Back & Forth - MK, Jonas Blue, and Becky Hill
  • Talk - Why Don't We
  • Crazy Kind - Sarah Close
  • So Real (Warriors) - Too Many Zooz VS KDA feat. Jess Glynne
  • Between You and Me - One Bit and Lousia
  • Coming Home - Sigma and Rita Ora
  • Tied Up - Major Later feat. Mr Eazi, RAYE, and Jake Gosling
  • Fine - Spencer Sutherland
  • Beautiful Escape - Tom Misch feat. Zak Abel
  • Echo - Saint Raymond
  • Electricity - Silk City with Dua Lipa, feat. Diplo and Mark Ronson
  • 1999 - Charli XCX and Troye Sivan
  • Nevermind - Jess Glynne
  • Polaroid - Jonas Blue feat. Liam Payne and Lennon Stella
  • Kiss And Make Up - Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK
  • I Want You - MO
  • Breaking News - Louis The Child with RAYE
  • So Close - NOTD, Felix Jaehn, & Captain Cuts feat. Georgia Ku

///

So there ya have it.
Oh actually a few people told me that they listened to my last playlist and I'm not even joking they made my day. So thank you thank you to those people, ye know who ye are x
I'm planning on posting my next blog post on the 2nd of December, I know it's kinda far away but I promise it'll be worth the wait, I've been working on it for while.
Thanks again so so much for reading and listening and just being absolutely sound.
Big love and good vibes,
Darragh
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Plant Powered Human | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig